Wednesday 24 October 2012

I've got an Itch!

Hey guys

So this goes post goes out to the Itch topic that I was chatting about with a few guys on twitter. Starting as a phrase to show how "I have to scratch the itch of creativity". It then turned into a topic on how to implement interactive itching and inevitably, to cats.

What I eventually came up with was a double blended set of containers, which change to an RTPC. It concludes with an event trigger and music for a buff that you would receive by "scratching the itch". Depending on the variable, the event gave a different music buff. Its a musical dragon, yey! Also I got round to the footsteps.

Its my longest video so far, so here is; before I go into depth about it all [n.n]



Interactive Itch and Steps integration in Wwise from Stuart Wilson on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment